HR Business Partner at Zingo
Views:2269 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Regional Sales Manager - Location Intelligence Startup - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-6 yrs)
About our client: Our client is a venture-funded, Bangalore based, Location Intelligence startup. Their Location Intelligence platform, this allows our client to rapidly build and deliver enterprise mobility solutions over the cloud. With these solutions, our client is changing the way modern enterprises integrate location intelligence into their business processes. Our client believes in creating technology for the future and this is reflected in the 7 parents they have. Their products have been well received in the market enables them to grow at a whirlwind pace over the last year (they grew from a 3 member founding team to a 40 member team in the last 12 months)
- Revenue ownership for the assigned region. Managing sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls for the assigned region.
- Managing the sales cycle from lead generation, sales pipeline management, negotiation, contract administration and invoicing.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Promoting the organization and products while building strong relationships with existing and potential customers while increasing market penetration.
- Understanding our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Coordinating with Marketing for any marketing initiatives as and when the need may arise
- Prior experience of 3-8 years in Corp/B2B/Distribution sales experience is required
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Dedication to providing Customer Delight
- An Engineering or an MBA degree from Tier I institute.
- Experience in managing and directing a Sales Team
- Ability to Lead a Sales Team
- Experience in planning and implementing Sales Strategies.
- Num of direct reports: 0-2
- Financial Responsibility: Sales of 1-3 Cr. per city per year
Business Critical Position (Yes/No) Yes
Business Impact: Loss of revenue. Nonachievement of sales targets
Succession plan/pipeline: None