Consultant - HR at Skillventory
Views:372 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Regional Sales Manager - Loan Against Property - BFSI (6-15 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager - LAP
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To demonstrate thought leadership, conceptualize and implement the Business Strategic Plan, steering top line growth and delivering bottom line for the LAP and SME business.
- To create an industry leadership position for the LAP and SME business in the region for the company.
- Identify and drive Sales, Marketing and Distribution strategies to ensure regular flow of business.
- Explore and identify new sourcing avenues and Channels at a Regional level.
- Build lean yet effective sales organization structure at regional level with focus on training and retaining best of the sales professionals.
- Conduct regular and detailed business reviews with Area Sales Manager and Branch Sales Manager to ensure that corporate strategies are percolated down to the ground level sales force
- Measure the productivity and efficiency level of Sales Team and Channel partners closely and initiate corrective action as required.
- Build capability and productivity by enhancing skills and monitoring progress of sales teams.
- Understand competitive landscape, opportunities and market dynamics of the region to build quick tactical mechanisms and garner business.
- Suggest product and process enhancements to Central Office basis best practices of competition
- Ensure pricing and risk policies are in organization's best interest.
- Engage closely with Central Marketing to ensure that branding and advertisement at Regional level are in line with product offering.
- Revenue Optimization and Cost control through
- Maintenance of pricing discipline in line with cost of funds scenario and competition.
- Initiation of process improvement measures to ensure effective cost management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.