Branch Process Head - Lateral Hiring at SkillVentory
Views:284 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Regional Sales Manager - Life Style Finance - Professional/Vocational Course Financing (4-8 yrs)
1. Managing and supporting the effective deployment of team of sales professionals for Professional/Vocational courses loans under Lifestyle Finance business with respect to that geographical area, exploring new markets and in allocating resources to most profitable opportunities.
2. Engage with channel partners to build and strengthen relationship
3. Build distribution for Professional courses partners under Lifestyle business.
4. Manage productivity by fixing productivity parameters for ASMs/SMs/PSF, monitoring performance against set parameters and weekly review with the ASMs and monthly review with the sales teams.
5. Achieving & exceeding Business goals.
6. Creating a strong & compliant sales culture across the channel to drive acquisitions, profitability and employee development.
7. Identifying the need of sales training, analyzing changing market trends, channel development etc. Also giving feedback & suggestions to the senior management
8. Ensure implementation of promotional plans & contests and suggesting new and innovating promotion plan for the area of work.
9. Retaining high performers and replace poor performers
10. Ensuring highest levels of employee relationship, motivation & engagement to drive results & high levels of employee satisfaction.
11. Ensuring that Goals, PMP discussions, Development Plan discussions, ongoing coaching and feedback, skip level meetings are done on time and in an effective manner.
Required Qualifications And Experience
1. MBA with 4 - 8 years of experience
2. Relevant sales experience in managing large sales channels in multiple market environments
AGE NOT MORE THAN 30 YEARS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.