Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:8566 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Regional Sales Manager - IT Hardware - B2B/Corporate & Direct Sales (9-15 yrs)
Role requirements -
- To manage a team of sales professionals in the technology business space within the region.
- To nurture, build and grow the business exponentially amongst various verticals based upon the strategies and directions of the management team.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing and growing the business.
- Regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; Completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing Change, tracking competitors.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; Analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national Objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling sales team; building and maintaining.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability.
- Graduate with minimum 9-15 years of relevant experience in corporate sales, direct sales, B2B sales.
- Should be managing an existing regional team.
- Should have good leadership and good analytical skill.
- Supervisory or management experience, preferably of a sales staff.
- Result oriented, high emotional intelligence, restless and willing to work under agreed parameters of Performance and operating conditions.
- Experience in selling video conferencing, telecom products, and network or security products are preferable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.