Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:1010 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Regional Sales Manager - Industrial Lubricants (12-20 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager - Industrial Lubricants (Only from Lubricants Industry)
We have an urgent role with a leading MNC into Lubricants
There are Two Role, 1- Delhi and 1 - Chennai
Role & responsibilities:
- Promote the sale of high performance lubricants (metal working fluids, corrosion preventives, oils & greases) through regular planned visits to customers throughout assigned region.
- Provide technical assistance and arrange successful field trials for various customer applications.
- Maintain competitive information on price, credit terms, sales volume and market share, competitive marketing activity etc. to enable successful negotiation with customer.
- Prepare prices studies for tenders and recommends credit limits for credit board approval.
- Receive and indent orders from customers, liaise with technical, commercial and logistic departments to ensure order received, processed and delivered on time.
- Ensure all statutory and company required paperwork is up to date through effective record keeping and organization.
- Meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintain and expand customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Maintain regular contacts with government bodies for product approvals with specific applications.
- Provide assistance in accomplishing human resource objectives by selecting, orienting and training employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Preferred candidate profile:
- 12 & above years of experience in sale of high end products to lubricants or heavy machinery industries with minimum 4 years of experience in a managerial cadre having strong manpower management experience.