Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:508 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Regional Sales Manager - Government & PSU - IT Software Solutions & Services (7-10 yrs)
Role : Regional Sales Manager - Government & PSU ( North Region) - IT Software Solutions & Services
Location : Hyderabad
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work towards the long-term goal of making accounts standardize on Companies Products & Solutions
- Managing Govt./PSU Accounts in the Andhra Pradesh & Telangana and should be native of the Region who will do the Field Meetings when required.
- Managing Sales Cycle from Seeding to closure, Commercials, Negotiations, Licensing.
- Account Management.
- In depth sales knowledge of IT solutions and products
- Establish relationships with global, national and local management consulting firms
- Demonstrate sales presentation skills
- Leading and collaborating pre-sales efforts to define technical solutions, assist with Statements of Work and deliver proposals
- Open to travelling for business
Educational Qualification / Work Experience & Skills:
- PG / MBA with 7 to 8 Yrs of relevant Experience of managing Govt./PSU's in Hyderabad
- Cyber Security Know how.
- CASB, ZTNA, SSL VPN, VDI, WVD, DaaS, Cloud know how.
- Preferably with SI background.
- Prospect for new business, customer engagement, working with partners to increase Companies product knowledge and efficiencies, and whenever possible, using ISV, products, projects of national importance and alliance relationships to drive sales into end user accounts.
- Knowledge of IT Services (especially Virtualization Domain) and the ability to articulate the business value of those services
- An all-encompassing position that requires the individual to move the transaction through the entire sales cycle.
- Solidify existing customer accounts and elevate company to a more strategic position within most accounts.
- Must be able to sell companies solutions as a platform within the assigned accounts and change the role that IT plays within that account from being considered a cost burden to a strategic deployment.
- Manage complex sales campaigns while managing a diverse set of partners within the same accounts.
- Match the Companies solution to the customer s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
- Drive companies transaction sales business in conjunction with companies, solutions engineer system integrators, OEMs and channel partners.
- Map and maintain relationships at all levels within the complete government accounts echo system - IT Heads, policy makers, consultants, advisors, partners and other key decision makers and influencers.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and other locations including corporate headquarters
- Experience working for a software company a plus
- Knowledge of sales techniques and processes, understand customer needs, overcoming objections, return on investment analysis, closing the sale - Experience in selling to Public Sector customers is helpful
- Knowledge of complementary hardware and software solutions.