Regional Sales Manager - Franchise Management - Retail (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced person to lead pan India sales and marketing teams at various company-owned and franchise centres
1. Sales & Marketing:
- Launching new centres on a monthly basis
- Creating, executing & reviewing the Sales & Marketing Plan
- Achieving AOP and making sure the top & bottom line is met
- Coordination with the franchise partners to make sure the standards are met
- Batch start & closure within the specified timeline
- Coordinating with centre operations and placement team to ensure no student drop out
- Maximize students on financing and coordinate with financing partners on a daily basis to ensure approval
2. Team Management
- Creating and executing a hiring, training and retention plan
- Achieving AOP sales through team management to ensure a performance-driven team by reviewing and
motivating on a weekly basis
- Managing team output, work allocation and review on a weekly basis
- Creation & implementation of all SOPs to ensure quality standards across all centres.
- Adhere to all and project SOP for paid business, government project etc.
- Monitoring and reviewing SOP on a weekly basis and document feedback on non-compliance with correction deadlines with manager
An ideal candidate should have:
- 5+ years- experience in Franchise Management for Retail industry.
- Good at meeting revenue targets and implementing a daily sales and marketing plan.
- Should be good with numbers.
- Strengths in Stakeholder Management and having a strong bias for action
What you can expect?
- Opportunity to work on a highly critical role, which will have a direct and big impact
- A learning environment with supports looking at problems in unique ways
- Challenging work so that you can keep your brain healthy
- Must have experience in franchise retail sales, franchise expansion, building franchise network
- Well-versed with startup culture, experience in leading small teams & building teams from scratch -Relocation to Delhi NCR is mandatory
- Good with numbers
- prior experience in end to end franchise operations