Co-Founder at The Bridge Associates
Views:1467 Applications:463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:264
Regional Sales Manager - Food - North (15-18 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager - North - Food
- Distributor Management - Liaison with distributors to attain the sales plan for the month/year.
- Promotions/launches - Based on market/brand requirements strategize and devise proposals, seek approvals and execute the same as per company norms and evaluate the effectiveness of the same.
- Distribution - Ensure distribution of the range handled vide WOD, numeric distribution as per the company norms
- Sales Disciple - Ensuring the basic SOP of DSR, PJP etc. are maintained as per the company norms and market requirements.
- Visibility - Ensure range is displayed at prominent in retail vends our range is present
- Sales forecasting :
a) SKU wise sale for the next month and for rolling forecast for next three months based on promotion plans, budgets and market operative environment.
b) Forecast sales (SKU/month/distributor/salesmen wise) going forward for the month and tentative
- Training/Coaching the sales team - Mentoring, monitoring the sales team led by Sales Managers, TSE etch by working closely with them and guiding them towards meeting their KRAs.
- 15+ years' work experience in high volume FMCG/beverages/durable company.
- Must have handled a team of min 5-10 odd people including managers.