Regional Sales Manager - FMCG - West - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-15 yrs)
RSM West - FMCG - Mumbai
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - RSM West - FMCG - Mumbai
Job Type - Permanent
Description - As a regional sales manager, the key job purpose is to provide leadership to a specific geographic region on the following parameters: 1. Sales strategy, 2. People, 3. Process adherence and 4. Execution. This role reports into the Director of Sales and is based out of Mumbai.
Client Details :
Our client is a global name in the FMCG Industry. They have multiple brands and are growing steadily. They are looking for a Regional Sales Manager who will manage the west region.
They key responsibilities of the role include
- Lead a team of ASM's in creating the business growth map for the region, focusing on critical levers such as Planning, Distribution, Execution, Quality, in each case, the RSM would be expected to help articulate the difference between current and future desired states, as well as define a plan for bridging the two
- Create processes and capability to deliver superior In-Store execution
- Execution would be in line with the overall trade marketing guidelines defined for the India business
- Deploy necessary Infrastructure by way of front-line sellers, Sales Officers, Distributors, Units etc to ensure quality distribution at optimal cost to serve
- Manage and deploy sales and commercial budgets within approved levels, to maximise efficiency
- Ensure efficient adoption of all sales processes in line with our strategy, such as Information technology, Capability building etc
An ideal candidate would be someone with
- 10-12 Years of relevant experience in Sales in the FMCG Industry
- MBA from a Premier B School
- Experience in the West Region is a good to have
- Strong People Skills and good communication skills
Job Offer :
An excellent opportunity to lead one of the largest contributing regions to the companies top Line.
A good opportunity to be a part of the sales leadership team.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ujjwal Singh on +91 124 452 5432
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.