Regional Sales Manager - FMCG/Telecom (10-15 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Regional Sales Manager
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This is a P&L responsibility, wherein the incumbent will be responsible for handling a large geography and business size. This role would also require capability building, trade marketing ownership and creating a long term road map for the region.
Our client is a globally renowned name in the FMCG Industry. They are market leaders in their domain and are growing rapidly in their category. They are looking for a Region Head to manage their operations.
The key responsibilities for the role are:
- Responsible for P&L of that geography, and both value and volume business
- Managing a team of ZSM'S + ASM'S
- The incumbent is accountable for managing, expanding, and building the sales performance, distribution, and efficiency
- Responsible for gathering and acting upon Market Intelligence, consumer choices and consumer behaviour
- Ensure distribution capability efficiency, outlet expansion benchmarks and objectives are met
- Managing the trade marketing activation's, spends and execution in the region
- Building relationship with existing stakeholders
A successful candidate is someone with:
- 10-15 years of experience in core FMCG / Telecom sales
- Experience in handling large business Volumes and a large team size will be ideal
- Having an aptitude for General Management, Sales Management, Supply Chain and Key stakeholder management
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a high growth region with tremendous potential. This is also an excellent opportunity in terms of career progression.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shivangi Maheshwari on +91 124 452 5448.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.