HR Manager at Sarvysampanna System Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:1613 Applications:598 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Regional Sales Manager - FMCG - North & East (10-20 yrs)
- As the Regional Sales Manager - North & East, you will be responsible for development and implementation of sales -strategies in your assigned territory, to exploit the market potential.
- You will drive sales target and profitability goals of your territory through a team of Key Account Managers operating in the FMCG/Consumer Durable industry.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To lead and manage a team of Sales Managers/ASMs/SOs etc. and help them to reach their individual sales, product & margin targets
- To drive sales & margin goals for assigned territory and ensure an aggressive growth rate
- To introduce and maintain a sales regions capable of delivering the budget
- To build and grow enduring and profitable customer relationships
- To be accountable for all credit interactions with the Super Stockists, Stockists and CNFs.
- To identify the training and development needs of your team and address them
- To ensure that the dealers clear their dues within existing timelines.
- Any other official duties as may be assigned by the Management.
Required (Education ) :
- Bachelor degree in any field, MBA will be ab added advantage.
- 10-20 years experience with at least 5 years of strong sales experience as RSM handling North & East Zone.
- Strong sales management experience in negotiation and closing
- Strong network of channel partners and distributors operating in FMCG industry
- Proficient computer skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.