Consultant - Banking at Michael Page International
Views:1927 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Regional Sales Manager - FMCG - IIM/XLRI (6-10 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager (RSM) - West
- Direct reporting to the Sales Director
- Lead a team of driven sales individuals
About Our Client:
A leading MNC personal care company, specializing in skin care, with 130 years of experience, state-of-the-art research centers and an enviable distribution format.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sales performance of the General trade Channel for the assigned region in India. You will deliver overall territory sales objectives, by supervising the execution of sales strategies. The key responsibilities include:
- Achieving the sales targets- through value and volume
- Providing information to the relevant team on developments in the market
- Monitoring performance of team in order to check alignment with strategy
- Designing effective sales and operational strategies
- Designing and monitoring all sales related Business objectives for the region
- Developing different trade channels by initiating Strategic tie-ups
- Ensuring hygiene factors in the distribution carried out by the team
- Generating new business opportunities, using you own market insights
- Hiring, training, developing and retaining the right talent for driving sales in the region
- Managing the product launch calendar and executing Trade events/promos
- Ensuring Best in class Merchandising (display/ visibility)
- Tracking competition activities and communicating the same to the sales
The Successful Applicant:
You will be an MBA (marketing) from a top-tier institute (IIM, XLRI, NITIE, MDI, NMINS) with 6-10 years of relevant sales experience in an FMCG/retail set-up, and at least 3 years of team-handling experience. Any experience of working in a personal care/cosmetics set-up is a plus. You will have excellent communication, decision-taking, business planning and team handling skills.
What's On Offer:
A chance to lead a team in a dynamic, results-driven environment that promises excellent exposure, continuous growth and great future prospects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.