Consultant - Banking at Michael Page International
Views:1532 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Regional Sales Manager - FMCG - IIM/XLRI (10-15 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager
- Complete Business ownership for the Region (could be any region in India)
- Direct reporting to Sales Director; while handling a large, driven team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate, represents one of the fastest growing and most respected names in home appliances business in India. They are synonymous with innovation & technology in its chosen fields of business activities. The group has recently embarked on an ambitious growth plan and is looking for a dynamic Regional Sales Manager, who is open Pan-India.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sales performance of all channels for the assigned region in India (you must be open to any region). You will deliver overall territory sales objectives, by supervising the execution of sales strategies. The key responsibilities include:
- Achieving the sales targets- through value and volume
- Monitoring performance of team in order to check alignment with strategy
- Designing effective sales and operational strategies
- Designing and monitoring all sales related Business objectives for the region
- Developing different trade channels by initiating Strategic tie-ups
- Generating new business opportunities, using you own market insights
- Hiring, training, developing, deploying and retaining the talent for driving sales in the region
- Ensuring Best in class Merchandising (display/ visibility)
- Tracking competition activities and communicating the same to the sales management team
The Successful Applicant
- You will be an Electronics Engineer and an MBA (marketing) from a top-tier institute (IIM, XLRI, NITIE, MDI, NMINS) with 10-15 years of relevant sales experience in an Consumer Goods set-up, and at least 5 years of team-handling experience. Any experience of working in a Durables set-up is a plus. You will have excellent communication, decision-taking, business planning and team handling skills. You will be keenly aware of general affairs, new, competition and innovations in the industry. You will be open to relocate to any Regional HQ in India.
What's On Offer
A chance to lead a team in a dynamic, results-driven environment that promises excellent exposure, continuous growth and great future prospects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.