Consulting Head at Human Frames
Views:6720 Applications:965 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:963
Regional Sales Manager - FMCG/Foods - North India (10-15 yrs)
To develop business in North India by planning, directing and implementing sales strategies and programs to achieve or exceed the sales objectives for the region.
Key Result Areas :
Sales Objectives :
- Setting targets and monitoring them periodically to ensure that they are in line with the business plan.
- Meeting the revenue and margin targets for the region.
- Driving business development activities of the region.
- Generating sales of company products in the region through a team of salesmen in order to achieve or exceed the annual sales targets.
- Achieving regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Analysing the sales trend and taking corrective actions wherever necessary.
People Management :
Managing, directing and coordinating the activities of the Area Sales Managers.
- Sales team deployment as per the company's requirement and as per the budget.
- Accomplishing regional sales human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts.
- Appointing the right set of channel partners with appropriate experience, good infrastructure, financially strong and with an attitude to grow.
Sales planning :
Developing sales plan to ensure optimum utilization of resources in the region.
- Meeting regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Ensuring that all promotions are within the budget.
- Preparing sales growth blueprint for the future.
- Ensuring that distributors and customers in the region are provided with information about new or improved products and services in order to improve sales in the region.
- Developing and maintaining an efficient distribution network.
- Ensuring commercial hygiene by monitoring damages, complaints etc
- Liaising with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in the region in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the region.
- Continuously acquiring knowledge regarding the industry, market construct, and customer behaviour to enable effective business plans.
- Acquire knowledge regarding competition product, strategies to counter attack competition in the best possible manner.
Supply Chain :
- Developing systems for accurate forecasting and ensure follow up with production, logistics and CFA.
- Exercising stock control at customer point, distributor point and CFA.
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels at customer point, distributor point and CFA.
- Ensuring smooth supplies and timely dispatch to distributors from CFA.