HR Manager at JobsTab Consultants
Views:1051 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Regional Sales Manager - FMCG/FMCD (10-12 yrs)
Reporting to:- Regional Sales Head/Channel Trade Marketing Manager
2-5 years in a similar and equivalent role.
Primary Sales/Category Sales:
- Plan and Achieve product category-wise monthly Sales(primary, secondary) for the Region.
- Establish a new channel in the region.
- Continuously Monitor & Improve Channel Partner Health Dealer, Distributor.
- Strategize and Execute maximize reach (ND, WD) in all town categories.
- Drive Regional Activities for CP (Tally Patch, Salesforce automation, Dealer Portal Etc).
Regional Trade / Visibility:
- Plan effective secondary scheme for the region on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Ensure timely Claim settlement
- Plan and Execute Sales and Promotion Activities for the respective product line in the region
- Maintain budget and ensure judicious expenditure.
- BTL activities including CP meets & brand positioning.
- Ensure & Maximize team productivity.
- Ensure higher inter-personal relations among team members.
- Ensure employee engagement by identifying latent needs and motivation.
- Formulate a strategy to launch a new product in Region, by ensuring good ND, WD
- Plan & Execute new channels for the region.
Budgeting & Forecasting:
- Plan branch wise forecasting for the PL
- Competition Analysis, Market Trend analysis, drive data-driven decisions