Co-Founder at Big Bang HR Advisors
Views:551 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Regional Sales Manager - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager(Candidate from FMCG Sector )
About the role: To develop business (General Trade & Horeca) by planning, directing and implementing sales strategies and programs to achieve or exceed the sales objectives for the region.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team. Meeting & exceeding sales targets for the assigned territories.
- Identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as up-selling to the existing customer base.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from prospection through to successful closure.
- Building strong relationships with key accounts.
- Build a strong pipeline and ensure accurate sales forecasting and account planning.
- Coordinating with other teams to ensure smooth delivery of products & services.
- Prepare regular reports and participate in regular meetings to review performance.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors' activities and formulating strategies to respond to these.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close query.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.