Senior Consultant Recruitment at Randstad
Views:5290 Applications:775 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:711
Regional Sales Manager - FMCD/FMCG (10-14 yrs)
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Driving regional topline plans inline with goals set as per AOP
- Responsible for driving achievement of overall target for assigned region based on core and growth market opportunity
- Instrumental in anticipating, capitalizing on customer market trends and setting the right foundation for robust growth for quarter and year
- Developing and aligning shipping and POS targets with direct reportees and key distributors to focus on category insights and core brand strategy
- Delivering against key sales opportunities and building long term growth objective with all customers
2. Market and Distribution Development in the region
- Leading monthly MRMs in line with the sales inventory forecast, opportunity for the territory and influencing team on planner greater sell-in programs, volume builders, space and share for our brands
- Planning and executing promotions and offers to leverage the season sales for the region
- Responsible for establishing distribution targets by brand, by quarter, and full year for each territory.
- Responsible for reviewing key customers- performance monthly / quarterly.
- Managing credit and receivables, budgeting, functional administration
3. People Management and career development of the team members
- Responsible for leading and working closely with a team of ASMs, TSMs and ASEs for the assigned region
- Coaching and mentoring the team to drive their individual goals and help plan their longterm career aspirations
- Responsible for training and guiding the team with necessary trainings, delegating responsibilities and preparing future managers
4. Strong Relationship with Top Management & Other Stakeholders
- Building strong inter personal relationship with stakeholders at all levels including the top management and support functions
- Collaborating with the Customer Marketing and Brand teams for enhanced in-store communication and POP development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.