Managing Partner at Connections One
Views:998 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Regional Sales Manager - Fiber Optical Vertical - West India (7-20 yrs)
- We are profiling for our Client which is a reputed manufacturing and distribution company based in Bangalore.
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing business for the Fiber Optical vertical in Regional India by generating new business & managing key accounts. This also includes ensuring timely collections from customers.
Business Studies, BE in Mech Eng, Electrical/Electronics, RCDD - CDCDP - (data Center design qualification is an added advantage).
- 7+ Years minimum experience in structured cabling with good understanding of fiber and copper connectivity. Preferred experience of working with Colo's and knowledge of key personnel / points of contacts in the respective domain is ideal.
- Preferred candidate should carry Installer, Integrator background or Consultant in the capacity of Project Manager, Network Architect.
- Strong Commercial acumen and technically capable of understanding the fiber/copper connectivity and network architecture proposed by the customers. Prior knowledge of Data center design / ICT system infrastructure would be desirable.
- Knowledgeable of Network equipment such as Switches - AOC's and DAC's ;knowledge of DWDM/CDMs (would be ideal).
- Team Player - Can communicate clearly to colleagues requirements - Support - Plans - Strategies - Share experiences - be an active team builder/member.
- Strong Presentation Skills to Customers using PPT's - Product Demonstrations & presentation of connectivity solution customized to meet the requirements of customers is critical.
- Ability to manage Customers up to Director level.
- Ambitious and focused on personal development.
- Personable - Relationship builder - Trustworthy - Willing to go the extra mile for the Customer and business."
Key Responsibilities :
- Generates new opportunities and translates them into new business for the Region
- Manages key customers in the Region
- Ensures new products are developed and introduced to the customers
- Builds and manages the team
- Builds & strengthens relationship with customers
- Manages collections and reduce customer outstanding
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Business development activities to increase the funnel base
- Work with Sr management to devise and implement go-to-market strategies
- Competition accounts break through min 5 per annum