Managing Partner at Antal Bangalore
Views:2350 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Regional Sales Manager - Electrical/Industrial Product (4-8 yrs)
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
- Pivotal role is to provide detailed information and progress on key projects in their area.
- Ensuring solutions direct to the customer.as per need and act as profit center for the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The RSE will be required to communicate and present professionally and efficiently with all stakeholders and customers.
- Manage the existing accounts and clients and acquiring the new ones within an established geographic territory thus generating the pipeline for business needs.
- Manage accounts with respect to needs of customer and sorting their issues. Providing right solutions to cater the needs.
- Meet Sales Objectives & Budget of the company in the assigned Territories.
- Calculating ROI from the existing customers and gauge profitability of project.
- Involve in forecasting with manager for allotted geography and preparing a blueprint to implement the same.
- Develop a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth.
- Development of best practices for leading successful sales campaigns.
- Provide the technical solutions and product information and/or demonstrations to the customers and prospects on the basis of good understanding of customer's business and product requirements.
- Ensure that demands are prioritized and completed in line with business priorities.
- Co-ordinate local technical projects and actions needed to conclude a successful sale, in support of the company's sales team.
- Will be required to take Client visits and presentations.
- Interdepartmental liasioning for smooth functioning.
- Maintenance of engineering folders, local systems, updating CRM.
- Competitor(s) product review project by project (as required).
- Any other responsibility as per discretion of management.
- Would be required to travel extensively for business development.
- Minimum 2 visits to customer per day, 400 customers per annum.
- Good knowledge of electrical connector industry (products, standards, competition) and of the main players in private sector, PTD, military-aerospace, rail, medical, test and measurement markets.
- Ability to propose realistic technical solutions to meet customer's requirements.
- Ability to manage the long sales cycle from initial contact to first order, steps both technical and sales related that need to be addressed one by one.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Dynamic personality.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and driven individual.
- Ability to forge strong relations with peers and clients at all levels.
- Able to present to individuals and groups.
- Flexible attitude to working hours.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A confident and determined approach, Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
Electrical Engineering/ MBA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.