HR Recruiter at Xpert Conexions
Views:181 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Regional Sales Manager - Effluent Treatment/Water Treatment/Capital Equipment (7-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Proposes a draft sales plan for your own region with size and specification of sales and margin / licenses. Coordinates this with colleagues in the region. Also proposes a concept marketing plan, or provides input for the marketing plan.
- After approval, implements the regional sales plan and the sales strategy, realizes the sales targets according to turnover and margin, possibly indirectly / partly through licensees (distributor / agency), and in close collaboration with colleagues within the region.
- Coordinates cooperation and division of labor within the regional team.
- Maintains an extensive network of relevant relations / prospects and expands this further.
- To this end, participates in various meetings, actively approaches and visits possible prospects. Introduces (junior) colleagues within the network. Is constantly building the profiling and awareness of Paques in the region (s).
- Maintains (if applicable) close contact with those working for the region intermediary (s). Discusses market developments and opportunities. Responds actively to questions from intermediary (s).
- Initiates and submits (if applicable) (draft) cooperation agreement (with license partners) and periodically discusses progress. Evaluates the developments around and implementation of the license partner and periodically discusses the contract revision.
- Provides, in close consultation with marketing / business development and product management market approach and presentation within the region. Contributes to the development of marketing plans in collaboration with head of marketing. Provides input for, or initiates new product and market developments and market introductions.
- Generates leads, discusses Paques' portfolio and provides explanations of (im) possibilities.
- Discusses the risk analysis of the client / project internally before and during the quotation process.
- Assesses whether POAM (Project Order Acceptation Meeting) is needed and initiates / coordinates the POAM.
- Follows requests for quotes, has calculations prepared, compiles the quotation and follows consult progress with sales department. Discusses deviations with the supervisor and reports on progress and status of tenders.
- Realizes Gate-keeping (acceptance and refusal) of applications on commercial grounds and foreseeable risks.
- Follows the status of outstanding offers actively and in close consultation with customers. Lost obstacles and, if required, provide feedback internally.
- After acceptance, hands over the project to project management and consults with project management. Is, in this phase, involved in deviations from or uncertainties about the sale. Follows the progress and maintains (in this phase extensive) contact with the customer.
- Continuously enters the relevant (quotation / customer) information in the Paques Information System.
- Also ensures implementation and compliance with the KAM policy as laid down in the Management system.
- Actively and positively contributes to the development and from the regional team strategy of the Sales & Contracting department.
- Contributes to consideration for application and / or maintenance of patents.
Key Skills :
- Effluent Treatment /Water treatment/Anaerobic / Capital Equipments sales