Recruitment Team at Allegis Group
Views:2679 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Regional Sales Manager - Co-Working Space - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-10 yrs)
- Lead a team of Sales professionals in day to day activity including building tours, sales forecasting, pipeline management to ensure member satisfaction
- Highly target driven with strong ability to manage, nurture a stellar team of sales leads to scale business.
- Motivate, Assist and coach team members, and drive them towards over-achieving their goals
- Develop and implement best practices in their market to maximize lead generation, prospecting, pipeline creation and conversion rates across industries
- Outside the box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics, to build a stellar sales pipeline
- Collaborate with our Physical Product group to provide input on layout, design, and construction of spaces that are optimized for members.
- Understand the target companies- business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate company's value proposition at the executive level.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the company offerings while staying current in understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends.
- Experience managing a quota carrying team in a fast-paced, high growth selling environment
- Maintains sales by keeping current with building occupancies, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Relationship building and cultivating
- Fostering collaboration across other teams
- Outside the box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics
- About 8 years of sales experience, and 4+ years of sales management experience, with a history of overachieving targets in a market-leading B2B sales organization
- High Pedigree with an MBA from a top tiered college ( ISB / IIM / Global B-Schools etc)
- Strong experience in B2B sales across Product, SaaS and Real Estate
- Proven success leading a Sales team and consultative sales success in establishing effective relationships with key decision-makers
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and process
- Proven track record working in a high-growth, fast pace environment. Startup experience will be a plus
- Strong executive presence - experience and comfort level working with C-level and executives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.