Manager - Talent Acquisition at Syndicate Tech LLP
Views:5883 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Regional Sales Manager - Channel Sales Domain - BFS (10-15 yrs)
Position: Regional Sales Manager
Reporting: VP - Sales
Reporting to the VP-Sales, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and managing the Channel Sales Operations for the entire Karnataka Region. You will be managing a team of 3 - 4 Territory Sales Manager. This will be a client facing role with team management role and would include travelling.
- Able to find, recruit, develop sound channel partners who can work for long term with the company
- Establishes and Manage productive, professional relationships with Channels
- Meets assigned targets on savings a/c and current a/c
- Conduct periodic or surprise visits to channel partners, spends time with them and keep them motivated
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Coordination with various back end teams for smoother process aiming maximum disbursal.
- Conduct morning / regular meetings with the team to fix up the daily plan and check / review results the next day.
- Handhold, train the new joiners to ensure early and consistent productivity.
- Take extra efforts to ensure that non-performers come up to the curve and maintain the threshold
- Analyze the MIS of the territory so as to have pulse of business.
- Recruit quality manpower for his team from his market references to ensure that the headcount budget is met every time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant field, Masters preferred
- 10 to 15 yrs of experience in Channel Sales domain
- Good experience in Banking/Financial/Cooperative markets
- Team management experience is a must