Regional Sales Manager - Board & Tissues - Techno Commercial (18-20 yrs)
Want an opportunity to grow with one of the nation's largest manufacturing company ? If you are ready to take the next step in your career, join hands with our client for this great opportunity!!
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
As the Regional Sales Manager (B&T) - Techno Commercial, you will be responsible for overall business development and sales growth via multi-tiered distribution channels.
What you will do:
- Evaluating sales territory potential and implementing strategic and tactical sales and marketing plans in the region
- Setting budgets, preparing sales and expense forecasts, and setting allocation quotas for the region
- Resolving customer and business issues, performing root cause analysis, and driving solutions
- Visiting direct accounts and distributors to promote the company's products
- Responsible for identifying potential prospects from the regional market and by evaluating their reputation in the industry for business opportunities
- Handling day-to-day responsibility of company's marketing programs in the assigned geographic region
- Coordinating with resources and channel partners for delivering result on sales volume and profitability objectives by brand in the region
- Introducing large merchants and educating them about the various range of companies product and expanding sales through innovative selling techniques
What you need to have:
- Should be able to handle GT/ MT/ Institutional sales / Horeca, B2B and B2C
- Commercially strong and have working knowledge of SAP and Excel.
- Candidates from Packaging/Containers; Paper/Forest Products; Printing preferred
- Must have excellent understanding of Board and Tissue products