Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:329 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Regional Sales Manager - Bakery Products/Ingredients (8-15 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager - Bakery Products/ Ingredients
- Responsible for achieving Secondary and primary targets of the Region assigned in the most cost-effective manner - through efficiently driving Key Performance Indicators and Relationship Management with Key Customers (Bakeries & HORECA) and retaining the Top Customers and optimal deployment and utilization of manpower.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Handling a team comprising of Business Development Officers, Business Development executives and Senior Business Development Executives
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual business targets for his/her area. This will include value / volume objectives, distribution targets and be in line with sales policies, strategies.
- Prepare a monthly plan for specified customers to achieve volume targets by product group. To extend B & FS product distribution and usage in all potential customers and increase volume sales. Further, to control, evaluate and increase sales from these accounts.
- Ensure that all receivables are accordance with Company's credit policy.
- Use available computer systems have an accurate understanding of the importance of major territory outlets by product group and their overall importance to territory target achievement.
- Further to organize and maintain an effective admin system which includes Customer Record cards, Daily call reports, expenses, work plan and to meet required deadline for completion.
- Develop knowledge of all facets of B&FS market, including new selling/ application techniques, consumer needs and customer business issues.
- In line with the plan, arrange and implement demonstrations / exhibitions to further capitalize on the opportunities for the B&FS business.
- Motivate distributor / sales team to actively support and sell B&FS products.
- Ensure agreed promotions are fully implemented and leveraged.
Qualification And Experience :
1. Graduate (MBA degree in addition to graduation will be preferred). S/he should have a minimum 8 years of experience in FMCG Bakery sales and at least 2 years of experience in handling a team.
KEY INTERFACES :
2. Internal Technical Specialist Executive - Technical support
3. Supply Chain - Stocks
4. Careline - Quality complaints, issues etc
5. Regional Commercial Team
6. External CFAs, WBs, Customers
Contact Person :
Mobile : 9873663105