Regional Sales Manager - Animal Nutrition/Premix (7-15 yrs)
- Candidates who have Technical Sales experience in poultry industry/Animal Nutrition. We can consider if they are from outside industry if he/she has partial exposure to Animal nutrition/Premixes too.
- To forecast sales objectives & manpower requirements by creating a sales plan for the territory/region allocated & to monitor teams' performance on regular basis to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual budgeted targets.
- To develop and maintain relationships with key customers to realize maximum sales potential in the region.
- To develop new channel partners to maximize sales through them to meet the sales objectives
- To ensures partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements.
- To expand customer base for broadening customer reach in allocated territory.
- To ensure proper forecast of the products (Vitamins / Minerals/ Amino acids premix requirements) for timely supplies to the customers and avoid stock out situation.
- To monitor sales performance of competitors and to suggest new ideas to ensure company maintains its competitive position.
- To critically evaluate costs and benefits of all plans and initiatives to ensure sales are on a high.
- To gather and maintain up-to-date financial information on customers to determine appropriate credit limits.
- To generate monthly sales report, analyse the variance and present it to Nutrition business head for discussing and taking remedial actions.
- To provide support to product marketing team for developing customer propositions, marketing communications to improve the branding of products for better reach.
- To maintain regular contact with customers to ensure that they are provided with all necessary technical support to generate and retain interest in our products.
- To respond to customer complaints and resolve any technical problems as per agreed resolution time to ensure high satisfaction level with the products and service provided.
- To organize site visits and product trials for new customers for better buy-in and to submit report to Head of Nutrition Business about the outcome of the visits.
- To clearly communicate job expectations to reportees, appraise their performance & give adequate support and training for highly engaged and productive team.
- To ensure that reportees are adequately trained on product & sales techniques and are appropriately motivated to meet the sales target.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.