Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:219 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Regional Sales Manager - Agri Products (8-15 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager (Agri Products)
- To achieve sales targets (Primary & Secondary) through the sales team and to build excellent client relationships for positioning of all products in the market.
- Appoint network of retailers/dealers/ distributors/ Sales Stockiest to enhance market penetration and business.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans;
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Substantial percentage increase in revenue generated from the key accounts and Increase company product market share in the region.
- The Regional manager's responsibilities involve supervision, marketing, profitability and sales, reporting, purchasing, resale pricing, inventory, service, administration, and other duties as assigned by the management.
- The Regional manager will maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work within the company and a favourable image of the company.
- The Regional manager serves as a leader to his or her team of associates and should support the management for carrying out Business Targets.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counselling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BSc/PG with 10+ years of relevant experience in sales of pesticides products (herbicides, fungicides, weedicides; plant growth regulators etc.).
2. Excellent Tracker record in Sales and Business development.
3. Ideal candidate should have been a successful field sales professional at regional level and having territorial knowledge of the Area.
4. Knowing the Regulatory environment for sales of pesticides in various states and ensuing compliance.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 8368469496
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.