HRBP at Leading Executive Search Firm
Views:3168 Applications:454 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Regional Sales Head - Ice-Cream Firm (9-17 yrs)
Core Tasks :
- Lead the process of coming up with incremental growth and channel development strategies for different geographies and market dynamics.
- Identify white spaces for new distributor rollout, areas for improvement in channel structure and so on
- Develop, manage and own the business cases (including economic models, ROI analysis, margin structures etc) for different channel partners.
- Prepare and implement templates for ROI modeling, distributor assessment etc
- Prepare strategic options for channel partnerships in different geographies basis cross-functional coordination with core sales team and product teams
- Provide leadership and vision by assisting the board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on strategies;
- Formulate and execute company's strategic plan;
- Establish and lead execution of operation strategy;
- Set and achieve key performance targets for: sales, delivery, cost, expenses and other measurements of operational performance;
- Identify, create, and develop new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals, contracts and long term relationships;
- Support and lead company products sales, growth and continuous cost & quality improvements in the business;
- Manage all sales related activities covering setting and strictly monitoring of sales targets and ensures accurate delivery of products in all sales channels;
- Ensure timely collection of company's money from the market. Develop plan to minimize expiry products from the market;
- Minimizes sales returns/damaged goods and short expiry goods by monitoring returns, developing a depletion plan and avoiding overstocking the points of sales;
- Able to devise and implement plans to mitigate the risk for smooth process;
- Timely update and present competitors- activities and provides market feed-back on new products, prices changes, new launches, etc to the top management;
- Communicate operational/sales results, activities, etc. to Executive Management and provide recommendations and plans for ongoing improvement.
- Ensure areas of responsibility are delivered in a way that are consistent with the company's goals and financial-cost improvement plans;
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with key stakeholders such as clients, suppliers, community organisations, regulatory bodies etc;
- To formulate performance measures, parameters and targets, in line with the business objectives and agreed every year on performance review, with targets set for the subsequent year.
Employee Attributes :
- Self Starter with plenty of initiative to innovate, change or develop old ideas into new opportunities and enjoys a fast paced exciting environment with a commitment to achieving results.
- Organized, meticulous, and confident;
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand market and business intelligence to make informed choices about business development;
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong leadership qualities, be a team-player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Competent in pro-active measures whilst concurrently capable to analyse problems, identify alternative solutions and implement recommendations for resolution;
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing with company management, co-workers and third parties at different settings;
- Excellent business acumen and financial skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications;
- Ability to work independently and as part of overall team structure
- Ability to develop and lead a sales team & passion for service quality;
- Excellent communicator that motivates and empowers others to stretch themselves and reach high goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.