Director - HR at Auspicious Career
Views:1047 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Regional Sales Head - Government Vertical - IT Hardware (10-20 yrs)
Regional Sales Head - IT Hardware (Govt Vertical)
1. Product Line: IT Hardware, Switch, Router, Data Center, CCTV, Server, etc
2. This is a REGIONAL ROLE covering Southern India ONLY.
3. B.E. or B. Tech is MANDATORY.
4. Establish a stable relationship with the middle-level staff of identified key customers within the respective market (Government Offices, Ministries, PSUs, Public Offices etc)
5. Participate in market deployment, independently organize the sales project regarding certain customer group according to customer needs and ensure the fulfillment of sales, account and market objectives
6. Work together with the channel partners in identifying new opportunities and executing the deal
7. Work together with Marketing person in the region and conduct marketing events in the account and participate in the industry related Govt activities.
8. Development of customer relationships within the domestic market.
9. Preparation of budget for the Govt vertical in coordination with senior team members of the Govt vertical
10. Review, assess and recommend enhancements to the current Sales strategy on a periodical basis for Govt vertical
11. Finalization of the annual target in consultation with management and further broken in half-yearly and quarterly targets for review on a periodic basis with the team members to understand the mitigations and guide the way forward and recommend correction if required.
12. Review the business plan for the vertical periodically in coordination with key department heads and aligning the same with the overall business plan
13. To analysis the internal environment by identifying the strengths and weaknesses of the vertical in the process of analyzing the prospects of the vertical
14. To analysis the external environment by identifying new opportunities in the market and threats from competitors in the process of analyzing the prospects of the vertical
15. To develop & implement a strategy to reach and attract Govt Accounts
16. To periodically assess the performance of the vertical and take corrective measures in case of any deviation
17. New sales strategy to achieve the planned target/budget
18. To lead and guide the team in the direction as envisaged for the vertical
19. Ensure dissemination of information in the vertical and to drive down the business objectives, plans, policies, rules, and regulations.
20. To ensure KRAs are clearly briefed to all team members. Close monitoring of the performance of all team members and motivate them as and when required.