Unit Head at Waytogo Consultants
Views:242 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Regional Sales Head - Bank Contact Center (8-18 yrs)
Drive Sales, Productivity,Cross Sell, Cost to Income, profitability and growth of channel.
1. Recruit, Train and Manage team of 300 strong telecallers who will be engaged in selling Life and General Insurance products to existing customers of the bank.
2. Recruit, onboard and train team of Unit managers who will run day to day operations of units.
3. Develop and implement effective sales strategy to achieve business objectives of Life and General Insurance.
4. Define and execute recruitment, training and incentive strategy across various levels.
5. Guide, coach and motivate teams across locations for improved performance.
6. Drive productivity of the team.
7. Analyze business numbers to identify opportunities and GAPS for corrective actions.
8.Ensure delivery of the sales targets assigned for the respective line of business.
9. Improve existing processes to enhance productivity and overall performance of the team.
10. Work very closely with stakeholders to obtain support and guidance.
11. Closely monitor cost .Take corrective actions to keep cost under control.
12. Ensure compliance to regulatory and internal credit and risk policy.
13. Recruit, train and manage a team of Insurance Relationship Officers. IROs are responsible for engaging face to face with customers and solicit life insurance and Mutual Fund investment.