Regional Sales Head - B2B Sales - EdTech Startup - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-13 yrs)
We are currently hiring a Regional Sales lead (B2B/Enterprise Sales) for a renowned Edtech client. Our client is a leading Edtech start-up with a Pan India presence and is expanding aggressively. If working in a high paced environment and transforming Education opportunities is something that you resonate with, then this is a great opportunity for you.
The role provides you an opportunity to be a part of a high growth environment within the Edtech Space. The role provides a high degree on autonomy in planning long term strategies to strengthen client relationships and lead sensitive accounts.
PLEASE NOTE : THIS ROLE NEEDS SOMEONE WITH STRONG B2B SALES BACKGROUND WITH STRONG PEDIGREE AND NOT SOMEONE FROM THE EDUCATION INDUSTRY ITSELF.
Key Responsibilities :
- To develop and execute effective strategies for expanding key Accounts and maintaining healthy relationship with key stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain an active pipeline of sales for the organisation within the region.
- Guide and coach sales professionals to penetrate accounts, captivate decision makers and overcome selling obstacles.
- Work closely with the management to deliver forecast, identify industry trends, and provide recommended solutions aligned with organisational goals.
- Generate revenue and manage client satisfaction.
To fit the bill you must be :
- Tier 1 MBA graduate with 8+ experience in enterprise sales.
- Proven track record of consistently delivering successful sales stints.
- You must be a self-driven leader, skilled in driving complex business deals and strategic partnerships.
Please note India centric experience in B2B is important.
If you think you fit the bill, write to us with a cover note on how you fit the role and why you would be interested in this role along with your CTC.