Head Search Solutions at Winning Edge India
Views:2352 Applications:770 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:216
Regional Sales & Business Development Manager - Consumer Goods (10-12 yrs)
Regional Marketing Manager - Consumer Goods - Diversity Profile
GENERAL DISCRIPTION :
- Works with Business Head to execute the sales strategies as part of the organizations selling process. The incumbent must use consultative sales methods to influence a variety of audiences on the value of making a change in their workspaces.
- Must be able to convince key decision-makers that physical space matters and the organizational sales team is capable of improving the customers overall business results through the use of knowledge and workplace performance and the appropriate application of our furniture and service solutions.
- An aggressive sales leader in ensuring the growth and profitability of the Company's business by formulating and implementing aggressive business development plans to meet or exceed agreed business targets.
- Provide management input on strategic direction by developing a yearly business plan for the territory
- Responsible in leading a team of Market Manager in securing new markets as well as business account management.
- Ensure that operational control procedures are implemented and complies with established guidelines.
- Conduct meeting and briefing sessions as required to impart knowledge, integrate team-working, access overall sales performance and updates.
- Dynamic and strong leader with excellent communications, interpersonal, presentation and leadership skills.
- Sales driven, motivated and results oriented/proven sales management record. Expert interpersonal skills with coaching and mentoring capabilities
- Self-motivated, self-directed and willing to accept responsibility for results
- Shows a good understanding of issues relevant to our overall organization and business and keeps that knowledge current.
- Knowledge of the processes/key concerns common to all businesses
- Sets high goals and standards for self and others in the organization. Self-starter; committed to excellence: accuracy in work and attention to detail
- Must have a broad exposure and understanding of corporate strategies
- Must be able to work in an environment with limited structured support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.