Co-Founder at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:1016 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Regional Role - HR Business Partner - Manufacturing - East Region (2-4 yrs)
- Factory/Manufacturing/Sales industry experience as HR generalist/HRBP
- Practical experience with workman/outsource manpower/especially blue-collar employees is a must
- Practical experience wrt labor laws/compliance
- HR operations and life cycle management with a focus on TA and PMS
- Relevant degree- MBA/PGDM/ MSW from a reputable college or strong work experience
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Talent Acquisition & Onboarding
- Understanding business requirements, deploying most effective TA methods to secure talent in line with the TA guidelines and budget- specially for all regional roles, Technicians, Outsourced manpower and Apprentice.
- Building effective measures to do talent mapping specially wrt technicians to address adhoc business requirement.
- Conducting hiring drives and extensive relationship management with local institutes.
- Planning and conducting onboarding activities, induction, buddy management and support with local logistics arrangements
Business Partnering & People Processes :
- Partner closely with Regional teams ( RSM, ASM,AEs and support represtative ) to understand business needs, cahllenges and partner in execution of people processes like
- Work plan, Mid Year Review and Annual Appraisal for entire population including technicians, facilitating calibration process, performance conversation, feedback collection and grievance management.
- Keeping track of individual training needs and driving nominations, including arranging customized trainings locally for regional needs.
- Ensuring leave management, payroll support and exit process
- Executing timely confirmation for probation employees
- Internship management
- Support people planning with local intelligence and insights
- Implementation of HR processes as per timelines, guidelines and budget
- Provide effective advice and counseling to front line managers on all matters involving employee relations
- Conducts and effectively closes out thorough investigations to resolve employee relations issues
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Maintain effective relationship with local governing bodies and influencers to maintain harmonious IR
- Keep a tab on employee pulse to detect and proactively resolve any brewing issues to avoid disturbance compliance, zero litigation/fines/ man-hour loss
Employee Engagement & Culture Building:
- To drive employee engagement & communication initiatives at the regional level
- Conduct periodic site & workshop visits, connect meetings, document employee concerns and drive closure of same by partnering with concerned
- Drive R&R agenda by generating awareness of existing R&R policies, participating in fair utilization of same and leveraging the same for creating a culture of recognition.
- Drive VGAS survey and action planning, drives Values campaign and support on specific cultural interventions as per business need.
- Plan, budget and conduct various employee engagement activities ( Wellness/festivals/ family day/ Sports etc) at a regional level
- Adherence to engagement calendar, Connect MIS, VGAS survey score, Action plan execution %, Engagement score through various survey and connect forums