Co-Founder at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:1226 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Regional Role - HR Business Partner - Manufacturing - East Region (2-4 yrs)
- Factory/Manufacturing/Sales industry experience as HR generalist/HRBP
- Practical experience with workman/outsource manpower/especially blue-collar employees is a must
- Practical experience wrt labor laws/compliance
- HR operations and life cycle management with a focus on TA and PMS
- Relevant degree- MBA/PGDM/ MSW from a reputable college or strong work experience
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Talent Acquisition & Onboarding
- Understanding business requirements, deploying most effective TA methods to secure talent in line with the TA guidelines and budget- specially for all regional roles, Technicians, Outsourced manpower and Apprentice.
- Building effective measures to do talent mapping specially wrt technicians to address adhoc business requirement.
- Conducting hiring drives and extensive relationship management with local institutes.
- Planning and conducting onboarding activities, induction, buddy management and support with local logistics arrangements
Business Partnering & People Processes :
- Partner closely with Regional teams ( RSM, ASM,AEs and support represtative ) to understand business needs, cahllenges and partner in execution of people processes like
- Work plan, Mid Year Review and Annual Appraisal for entire population including technicians, facilitating calibration process, performance conversation, feedback collection and grievance management.
- Keeping track of individual training needs and driving nominations, including arranging customized trainings locally for regional needs.
- Ensuring leave management, payroll support and exit process
- Executing timely confirmation for probation employees
- Internship management
- Support people planning with local intelligence and insights
- Implementation of HR processes as per timelines, guidelines and budget
- Provide effective advice and counseling to front line managers on all matters involving employee relations
- Conducts and effectively closes out thorough investigations to resolve employee relations issues
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Maintain effective relationship with local governing bodies and influencers to maintain harmonious IR
- Keep a tab on employee pulse to detect and proactively resolve any brewing issues to avoid disturbance compliance, zero litigation/fines/ man-hour loss
Employee Engagement & Culture Building:
- To drive employee engagement & communication initiatives at the regional level
- Conduct periodic site & workshop visits, connect meetings, document employee concerns and drive closure of same by partnering with concerned
- Drive R&R agenda by generating awareness of existing R&R policies, participating in fair utilization of same and leveraging the same for creating a culture of recognition.
- Drive VGAS survey and action planning, drives Values campaign and support on specific cultural interventions as per business need.
- Plan, budget and conduct various employee engagement activities ( Wellness/festivals/ family day/ Sports etc) at a regional level
- Adherence to engagement calendar, Connect MIS, VGAS survey score, Action plan execution %, Engagement score through various survey and connect forums
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.