Manager - Talent Acquisition at Step Forward Services
Views:1263 Applications:505 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Regional Role - Employee Engagement - BFSI (2-10 yrs)
1. Talent Acquisition: Partnering with the Leadership team in setting the organization structure & hiring as per the requirements. Since this is an organization that is scaling up, talent acquisition will need a lot of effort and commitment. Staying cost-efficient yet bringing in quality is the key metric for this role.
2. Engagement & Culture building: Taking structured initiatives in defining the company's values and reinforcing the same among employees through various engagement programs
3. HR Processes: Managing the employee life cycle from entry to exit seamlessly, with meticulous and diligent record-keeping and compliance with all necessary laws/guidelines
4. Compensation & PMS: Handling employee payroll and driving a culture of performance from beginning through the right Appraisal framework
the role expands as we keep hitting milestones!
- MBA (HR)/Masters in Psychology (OB/Industrial) with 2-5 years of experience in an HR role
- Preferably worked in a BFSI domain
- Passion to learn & solve problems on the go
- Pleasing personality & poise to handle the employee life cycle