Key Account Manager - Non IT at Stryde Consulting Services
Views:2404 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Regional Replenishment Manager - Retail (10-15 yrs)
- Give Business insight and analysis including, external factors (market trend, share, growth, competition) & internal factors (change in brand mix, segment / category mix, region) to identify growth opportunities.
- Joint Business Planning and alignment with the suppliers for better fill and maximizing sales.
- Fortnightly/ weekly analysis of the sales e.g. Sales Plan vs. Actual, Planned vs. Delivery, pending to Invoice
- Organize weekly review meeting to drive stock availability/ connectivity & resolve region specific issues
- Ensuring Range Availability by setting proper MBQ and Vendor fill rate.
- Forecast sales for Top suppliers based on past data and give projections to them for higher fill rates.
- Implement system to ensure purchase orders are raised only basis auto PO. Closely monitor auto MBQ to ensure better execution of auto PO.
- Demand forecasting & hence fixing replenishment parameters.
- Defining & fixing MBQ for each DC/city.
- Review & Plan, Range performance and identify opportunities to improve short and long term plans.
- Track performance against sales, stock and inventory.
- Working closely with manufacturer to update the range and rationalizing non selling products
- Working with regional team to ensure region specific brands are listed
- Analyze regional brand/sku performance and plan for increasing contribution of such brands
- Ensuring the targeted Promotion availability on the first day of the promotion start.
- Forecasting for such promo articles and ensure corrective action during the promo period and after the promo period.
- Promotion Ordering via system or manual based on the space and inventory planning.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.