Assistant Manager at TEP Solar India Pvt Ltd
Views:1276 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Regional Project Manager - Solar Power Projects (7-10 yrs)
- To carry out project management of utility scale and roof top solar-power projects
- To manage overall execution and project-management of utility scale and roof top- solar- power projects- in the region.
- Responsible for project execution and commissioning of solar- projects.
- To leading team of site engineers, technicians and trainees etc
- Handling and taking complete ownership of multiple projects
- To ensure timely completion of projects
- To comply Quality Control and HSC
- Contract Management for Site execution- Managing electrical, civil and BOS Contractors
- Co-ordination with various stakeholders (Both internal and external) for on-time delivery of- Projects
- Co-ordination with Govt department for PPAs signing and regulatory approvals (CEIG, NOCs and Net Metering).
- Preparation of progress reports and status updates and providing the same to Customers/Management as & when required.
- Experience in any of the reputed Solar Project Development/Solar IPP/Solar EPC firm
- Min 7-10 years experience in carrying out- project management of utility scale and roof top- solar- PV power projects
- Should have good understanding on solar power systems
- English, Hindi and Regional Language is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.