HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:810 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Regional Project Associate - Robotics Process Automation - Supply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Industry (3-5 yrs)
Regional Project Associate (RPA)
Experience: 3 - 5 Years
- Education BE / Btech - (any) engineering degree
- 2 years experience in Project Management skills is required - END to END Project Management experience is a MUST
- Language Proficiency - N3 and above certification in JLPT is Mandatory.
- Should have fluency and ability to Read, Write & Speak Japanese fluently.
- Fluency in Japanese is a MUST in the current work experience.
- Experience interacting with Japanese stakeholders
- B.E/B.Tech (EC/EEE/EI/ME)
- 3+ years of the overall experience - Hands-on experience in managing large projects and programs
- Understanding of Supply Chain & Logistics industry
- Understanding of Warehousing industry & end to end project management. Experience of a Distribution Centre commissioning
- Multinational customer handling exposure
- Excellent communication and written skills
- PMP, Prince2 or any other Project/Program Management certification is an added benefit
- Good data-crunching skills
- Ability to liaise with various stakeholders in order to drive end to end projects
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.