HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:397 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Regional Project Associate - Robotics Process Automation - Automation/IT Software Firm (3-5 yrs)
Experience: 3 - 5 Years
Work Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India
Industry: Automation/IT Software
Domain: Logistics/Supply Chain
- The candidate should have fluency and ability to Read, Write & Speak Japanese fluently
- END to END Project Management experience is a MUST
- Domain - Any domain is fine. Good to have: experience in warehouse operations or warehouse product delivery.
- Perfer Supply Chain, Industrial automation, Robotics, Manufacturing industries
- Pre-Project phase (Concept / Pre-sales phase)
- Preparing high-level project time-line
- Work closely with regional teams in creating and reviewing effort estimates for services
- Help regional team in co-ordination with HQ teams for successful internal Kickoff meetings Publish detailed project schedule
- Support regional PM in creating & Updating the detailed project plan
- Help regional team in Publishing Project Charter/team/escalation matrix/RACI matrix
- Create Epic tickets in JIRA & update all delivery
- B.E/B.Tech (EC/EEE/EI/ME)
- Should be fluent in the Japanese Language
- 3-5 years of overall experience - Hands-on experience in managing large projects and programs
- Understanding of Supply Chain & Logistics industry
- Understanding of Warehousing industry & end to end project management. Experience of a Distribution Centre commissioning
- Multinational customer handling exposure
- PMP, Prince2 or any other Project/Program Management certification is an added benefit
- Good data-crunching skills
- Ability to liaise with various stakeholders in order to drive end to end projects
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication, execution, quantitative skills combined with creativity and negotiation abilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.