Recruitment Partner at Carter Wellington
Views:1339 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Regional Project Associate - Logistics (3-9 yrs)
- As an RPA - Projects, you will work closely with Regional Project team & you will work as Project coordinator for successful delivery of a project from head office, help regional project team in all activities from head office.
- RPA will be responsible for 100% Adherence of all project delivery SOPs, handling end to end project management creating and executing project delivery plan and keeping internal and external stakeholders & updating all project key deliverables in confluence.
- RPA - Projects owns complete responsibility of upkeeping of project schedules, managing all shipments, track payment terms and managing invoicing, effort estimations, budget monitoring, resource planning, I&C and testing planning, training & Documentation, successful handover of project to customer and client services.
The below roles & responsibilities are indicative of the expectations of GreyOrange from your job role. However, your impact on the organization and hence the responsibilities evolve over time and hence the below are not exhaustive or limiting your position at any point.
- Pre-Project phase (Concept / Pre-sales phase)
- Preparing high level project time-line
- Work closely with regional teams in creating and reviewing effort estimates for services
- Projects planning phase
- Create project confluence page
- Help regional team in co-ordination with HQ teams for successful internal Kickoff meetings Publish detailed project schedule
- Support regional PM in creating & Updating detailed project plan
- Help regional team in Publishing Project Charter/team/escalation matrix/RACI matrix
- Create Epic tickets in JIRA & update all delivery
- Updating budget tracking sheet
- Publishing man hours tracking reports through clockify
- Help regional team in resource planning and Co-Ordinate any resource requirements from
- Projects Delivery phase
- Attend Weekly review meetings and project meetings for all project and support Regional
PM to update confluence with notes and action items
- Follow up on Hardware Manufacturing and Logistics
- Coordinate with Supply Chain and Logistics for timely delivery of Hardware at site.
- Monitor all hardware deliverables, identify any gaps in delivery, create JIRA tickets for
additional materials requirements, co-ordinate with CSC & Logistics for delivery
- Work with product manager to ensure the desired features promised are being developed in the RC cycle & update all key stake holders
- Timely Update to Regional teams for any delays or discrepancies software delivery from Product with close follow up with R&D / Product teams
- Help regional teams with payment receipt / invoicing status
- Update FOC materials tracking and budget monitoring sheets
- Co-ordinate with Product team for timely hand over of build to verification and validation teams for testing
- Closely monitor the progress of testing and timely update of any delay's issues
- Create / Track / Escalate (Issue management) any bugs identified through JIRA
- Projects Execution phase
- Support regional PM in I&C resource allocation and travel planning
- Based on the inputs from RPM on server readiness from customer side, create deployment ticket in JIRA and co-ordinate & ensure successful deployment
- Coordinate with regional teams - Customer - HQ teams for integration testing
- Setup and lead war room if required based on RPM request
- Help RPM in tracking UAT test plan
- Help RPM in publishing / updating KPI monitoring and ramp up plan
- Co-ordinate with RPM for successful closure of NPD tickets and handover of project to Client services
- Co-ordinate with RPM and publish all the handover signoff documents on confluence and project closure report
- B.E/B.Tech (EC/EEE/EI/ME)
- Should be fluent in Japanese Language
- 3-9 years of overall experience - Hands-on experience in managing large projects and programs
- Understanding of Supply Chain & Logistics industry
- Understanding of Warehousing industry & end to end project management. Experience of a
Distribution Centre commissioning
- Multinational customer handling exposure
- Excellent communication and written skills
- PMP, Prince2 or any other Project/Program Management certification is an added benefit
- Good data crunching skills
- Ability to liaise with various stake holders in order to drive end to end projects
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication, execution, quantitative skills combined with creativity and negotiation abilities.
Must have :
1. Japanese language proficiency Min N3 / N2
2. BE / BTech as education qualifications
3. 3+ Years Experience in project management
4. Experience/knowledge ( any 2 out of 3 points ) of below mentioned points
a. Project management experience in automation large scale projects implementation
b. Warehouse operations knowledge and understanding of overall supply chain
c. Knowledge of Warehouse automation process and equipment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.