CEO/Proprietor at Recruitment Firm
Views:410 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Regional Project Associate - Logistics (3-5 yrs)
Regional Project Associate
Regional Project Associate (RPA) - Gurugram
Experience : 3 - 5 Years
Annual Salary : INR 1500000
Work Location : Gurugram, Haryana, India
MUST HAVES : Language Proficiency - The candidate should be JLPT N1 level who can read, write & speak Japanese.
- B.E/B.Tech (EC/EEE/EI/ME)
- 3+ years of overall experience - Hands-on experience in managing large projects and programs
- Understanding of Supply Chain & Logistics industry
- Understanding of Warehousing industry & end to end project management. Experience of a Distribution Centre commissioning
- Multinational customer handling exposure
- Excellent communication and written skills
- PMP, Prince2 or any other Project/Program Management certification is an added benefit
- Good data-crunching skills
- Ability to liaise with various stakeholders in order to drive end to end projects
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication, execution, quantitative skills combined with creativity and negotiation abilities.
- As an RPA - Projects, you will work closely with Regional Project team & you will work as Project co-ordinator for the successful delivery of a project from head office, help the regional project team in all activities from head office.
- RPA will be responsible for 100% Adherence of all project delivery SOPs, handling end to end project management creating and executing project delivery plan and keeping internal and external stakeholders & updating all project key deliverables in confluence.
- RPA - Projects owns complete responsibility of upkeeping of project schedules, managing all shipments, track payment terms and managing invoicing, effort estimations, budget monitoring, resource planning, I&C and testing planning, training & Documentation, successful handover of the project to customer and client services.
Pre-Project phase (Concept / Pre-sales phase) :
- Preparing a high-level project timeline
- Work closely with regional teams in creating and reviewing effort estimates for services
Projects planning phase :
- Create project confluence page
- Help regional team in co-ordination with HQ teams for successful internal Kickoff meetings Publish detailed project schedule
- Support regional PM in creating & Updating the detailed project plan
- Help regional team in Publishing Project Charter/team/escalation matrix/RACI matrix
- Create Epic tickets in JIRA & update all delivery
- Updating the budget tracking sheet
- Publishing man-hours tracking reports through clockify
- Help regional team in resource planning and Co-Ordinate any resource requirements from HQ
Projects Delivery phase :
- Attend weekly review meetings and project meetings for all project and support Regional PM to update confluence with notes and action items
- Follow up on Hardware Manufacturing and Logistics
- Coordinate with Supply Chain and Logistics for timely delivery of Hardware at site.
- Monitor all hardware deliverables, identify any gaps in delivery, create JIRA tickets for additional materials requirements, co-ordinate with CSC & Logistics for delivery
- Work with the product manager to ensure the desired features promised are being developed in the RC cycle & update all key stakeholders
- Timely Update to Regional teams for any delays or discrepancies software delivery from Product with close follow up with R&D / Product teams
- Help regional teams with payment receipt / invoicing status
- Update FOC materials tracking and budget monitoring sheets
- Coordinate with Product team for timely hand over of build to verification and validation teams for testing
- Closely monitor the progress of testing and timely update of any delays issues
- Create / Track / Escalate (Issue management) any bugs identified through JIRA
Projects Execution phase :
- Support regional PM in I&C resource allocation and travel planning
- Based on the inputs from RPM on server readiness from the customer side, create deployment ticket in JIRA and co-ordinate & ensure successful deployment
- Coordinate with regional teams Customer HQ teams for integration testing
- Setup and lead war room if required based on RPM request
- Help RPM in tracking UAT test plan
- Help RPM in publishing/updating KPI monitoring and ramp-up plan
- Co-ordinate with RPM for successful closure of NPD tickets and handover of the project to Client services
- Co-ordinate with RPM and publish all the handover signoff documents on confluence and project closure report