Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:2356 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Regional Procurement Manager - CoE - FMCG/FMCD (12-18 yrs)
Reports to the Procurement Director - APAC.
Team : 2 -3 direct reports.
- The position will manage functional teams supporting the delivery of global programs
- Incumbent will influence senior regional leadership to drive change and deliver improved business results. While also collaborating with Supply Chain Leaders, External Vendors and adjacent business functions.
- Responsible for executing projects with large potential impact to business results, and developing skills and talent across the APAC procurement organization.
Primary purpose of this role is to lead the Procurement Center of Expertise focused on:
- Developing and Deploying best in class efficiency enabling programs for Operations, including Automation, implementation and technology support for Digital programs & systems for APAC Procurement
- Procurement Analytics, Performance Measurement, Value tracking and Benchmarking
- Building Procurement Mastery & capability framework and lead implementation of trainings programs in collaboration with APAC
- Drive upstream material & product Innovation projects
- Lead Supplier Relationship Management / Supplier Partnership initiatives
- Lead Supplier continuous improvement program
- Support Compliance & Controls Activities and supply risk management Lead Market Intelligence program and reporting
- Minimum Bachelor's degree with 12+ years of experience in Procurement function with 5 years of increasing responsibility in procurement leadership roles
- Knowledge in and experience with Procurement processes and systems from sourcing to supplier payment
- Strong leadership capability, demonstrating ability to develop and deploy strategy through detailed action plans
- Past experience in building a Procurement capability development framework
- Continuous improvement experience and mindset
- Change management experience with large organizational changes
- Experienced talent developer, and demonstrated ability in leading and inspiring a team to exceptional results
- Extensive Stakeholder Management experience across diverse styles and cultures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.