Research Associate at Antal International
Views:148 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Regional OTC Manager - IT (8-12 yrs)
Regional OTC Manager- Asia and ANZ
- To lead and manage the end-to-end OTC process for ASIA and ANZ regions, drive standardization and consistency to ensure timely and accurate billing, collections, cash application, reporting and client interactions.
- This role is responsible for driving continuous improvement and requires a client-focused mind-set as well as strong influencing, analytical and organizational skills.
Primary Accountabilities -
- Reporting to the Global Head of OTC, this role will be responsible for all OTC operations for the Asia and ANZ regions, including order set-ups, billing, recovery of debt, TDS/WHT calculations risk management and efficient cash flow cycle.
- Manage a team of up to 9 to ensure service delivery excellence across all OTC operations.
- Provides strategic direction and operational leadership for all O2C initiatives.
- Provide management with timely and accurate reporting that includes forecasting, performance, trend metrics and actionable management information.
- Act as an escalation point for the team on complex queries.
- Drive targeted AR reductions and maximize bookings.
- Ensures appropriate training and knowledge transfer occurs across all relevant business processes, including detailed set of global operating procedures.
- Help to instill relevant controls and maintain quality of output in a KPI driven environment to achieve monthly bookings, billing and collections targets.
- Establish a Right First Time (RFT) principle and 'fix at source' mindset.
- Promote and develop excellent working relationships across all internal and external stakeholders, placing the customer at the heart of any decision.
- MBA Finance from top MBA Colleges
- 8+ Years of experience in end to end OTC Process