HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:375 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Regional Operations Head - Warehouse (7-15 yrs)
Role : Warehouse Operations
- Manage effectively the day to day operation of the warehouse and team through the operational team leaders and area managers and managing warehouse processes such as inbound, inventory management and outbound operations.
- Drive RCA/quality Culture throughout the team and analyse reports such as quality complaints, pilferages etc. to drive improvements.
- Manage, mentor, hire & train the warehouse team.
- Responsible for the security of all warehouse assets and infrastructure.
- Manage the returns to the Warehouse and ensure items are dealt with promptly along with maintaining regular communication with last mile managers to update on any supply challenges.
- Responsible for maintaining the stock levels and re-ordering of all products to ensure 100% fill rate.
- Ensure the warehouse is compliant with current Health and Safety regulations and that the warehouse team is trained appropriately.
- Manage a multilayer team of size 200+.
- Regularly appraise team members and carry annual performance review at the communicated time. (Basis HR Department Communication).
- Manage vendor relationship with all local vendors to ensure smooth supply.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Handled a team size of 500 + members. (Mix of on role & off role)
- Good communication/stakeholder management skills.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of work experience.
- Warehouse operations experience is mandatory.
- Good understanding of MIS.