National Practice Lead - Recruitments at Trustklub Consulting
Views:1793 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Regional Marketing Manager - Jewelry & Accessories Retail Firm (5-12 yrs)
We have very urgent position in one of the best retail organization across the following location
BASE LOCATION - Bangalore
OFFERED CTC - negotiable + variables ; depending upon current CTC.
POSITION - Regional Marketing Manager
INDICATIVE JOB PROFILE in short :-
- Gather market insights and develop integrated marketing communication plan in the region to enhance brand's visibility and engagement with key TG.
- Enhance brand awareness and develop business by acquiring/retaining customers of luxury segment in the region through conception & execution of regional level BTL activities using Direct Marketing tools.
- Work with PR, Creative and Digital agencies to develop apt ATL communication as per the brand guidelines
- Maximise top-line and plan the merchandise according to expected sale in the calendar year
- Team management at store and coordination with internal teams like merchandising and manufacturing and vendor management
- Target industries - RETAIL, luggage, consumer durables, watches/accessories, apparels, LFS, jewelry. Candidates from luxury brands / luxury lifestyle industries will be most preferred.
Candidates from SOUTH zone wanting to relocate can apply. Expat / NRI candidates willing to relocate back to India are also welcome.
Please ignore in case you are not interested OR not applicable. However, please refer your best performing friends and colleagues (if they are relevant profiles).
Candidates who have been previously placed by TRUSTKLUB are requested to ignore such mails. As a policy TRUSTKLUB does not intend to offer any candidate from an organisation with whom we are partners. Incase you are an unintended recipient by any means, where in both our firms are in partnership, request you not to apply to this position.
HURRY!! INTERVIEWS TO HAPPEN SOON!
Write ' Regional Marketing Manager - . Bangalore ' in the subject line. Please mention your CURRENT CTC & CURRENT LOCATION as well and your preferred location of application and reason ( for candidates who want to relocate ).
We will forward your cv to the client for quick processing after a mutual discussion.