Talent Acquisition Specialist at MNR Solutions
Views:578 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Regional Marketing Head - Education/BFS/Telecom (9-18 yrs)
Purpose of the role:
- Regional Marketing Head enables marketing initiatives in the region by providing content and collateral for Regional/ State / Local teams for ATL and BTL activities. Act as a catalyst for deploying corporate programs effectively in collaboration with corporate teams, regional peers and field teams to ensure success of regional marketing initiatives
The role includes but is not limited :
- Responsible for strategizing, planning, implementing and managing corporate marketing strategy in the designated region.
- Responsible for creating the annual regional marketing budget and effective utilization of the overall budget for the region.
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, media split and resource needs.
- Provide strategic actionable insights post market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends. Collaborate with the regional business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing course modules, internally and externally.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute all ATL/BTL promotions, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for the region. Interact with various stakeholders- marketing vendors, event organizers, institutional management for successful marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with the corporate digital marketing team to ensure regional interactions on the digital front.
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Responsible for educating and building capability of branch managers, regional sales heads around regional marketing initiatives, vendor management and awareness on regional market segments and positioning of our courses
Knowledge and skills :
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals. Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in social, earned media. Solid knowledge of web analytics, Google Adwords, CRM
- Analytical mind, Innovative thinker, Self-motivator & Drive to work.
- Excellent Business Acumen / ability to understand Business.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Strong communication, presentation and persuasion skills. Good written and verbal communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.