Lead Recruiter at Derive Management Solutions
Views:440 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Regional Manager - Supply Chain Management - Interior Designing Business (6-15 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage city operations teams - CMs and others
- Oversee timely execution of all projects and scheduled activities
- Maintain very good execution TAT for projects
- Ensure regular reports and updates are on time
- Partner and refer city vendors for operations requirements.
- Work on developing process and procedures development for smooth daily operations
- Work closely with SCM team and build collaborative working relationships
Experience and Qualifications:
- B.Tech or BE with - 6 years (Min.) working experience in interiors project management.
- Knows interior industry in and out
- Technically very strong with sales acumen
- Polished communication skills with high intent to address customer grievances.
- Analytical skills along with advanced presentation skills and hands-on experience of working on MS Office and Google sheets, docs and ppt.