Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:10584 Applications:515 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Regional Manager/Senior Manager/AVP - Corporate/Wholesale Banking (6-15 yrs)
The role is based with a leading Private Sector Bank
Position : RM/Senior Manager/AVP
Business Unit/Function : Wholesale Banking-Mid Corporates
The primary purpose of this role is to acquire new clients/onboard prospective clients and manage portfolio of existing ones. This includes advising clients on funding strategies, choose between various Bank products ensuring maximum ROI for the Bank
Responsibilities/ Job Description :
1. Business Development :
- Acquire new clients through referrals, market survey and networking
- Evaluating credit/risk profile of companies and structuring suitable financial solutions for them including structured finance, project finance, off-balance sheet finance, acquisition financing etc.
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, obtaining credit approvals and implementation of financial solutions for a portfolio of clients spanning the large corporate houses
- Develop a team of entry level employees
2. Managing Existing Clients :
- Create strategy for growth in sales volumes for existing clients
- Cross-selling products of the bank including - treasury solutions, liabilities, Debt capital market solutions, Syndications, corporate advisory, investment banking, corporate finance, knowledge banking, etc.
- Focus on liabilities, transactional banking, and opportunistically look at lending for well priced deals.
- Monitoring the performance of the account client (financial performance etc.) on a regular basis
- Actively and consistently seek an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base
- Maintain ongoing contact with operations in order to ensure smooth delivery of transactions
3. Market Research & Analysis :
- Assist the Relationship Management Group in research and analysis on industries/clients/markets
- Gather knowledge of industry trends, products and technology; participate in relevant business forums