Views:350 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Regional Manager - Sales Training (5-10 yrs)
Designation : Regional Training Manager
Reporting to : National Training Manager
Position Summary :
The Regional Manager : Training & Activations is responsible for the training of BFA's and Zone Managers hence, contribute to the achievement of the region's sales targets.
Key Responsibilities and deliverable :
- Responsible for conducting sales training, orientation, induction and specialized training for sales
- Enable the sales force on sales processes and procedures, information about the products, competition, sales pitch and how to handle common questions and objections
- Monitor progress of Sales Force on a continuous basis and drive New Rep continuity.
- Co-ordinate and produce training materials and ensure availability of all training equipment /courseware at all locations.
- On field training needs analysis, conducting training across the geographies for Knowledge, Attitude, Skills, Habits and motivational aspects.
- Help the Division achieve key KPI's by driving activities & events. Coordinating with various internal and external customers for quick resolutions of bottlenecks impacting business.
- Capability building of ZM to ensure the ZM trains BFA/ leaders further
- Monthly skill builder session
- Ensure SOP is followed for each activity (ALS, AOM, star party, LDM etc.)
- Observation of ZM's post deployment
- Deployment of product and business modules
- To ZM
- Leaders- Top leaders
- BFA-Top seller
- Training need analysis for both reps and ZM- s
- Induction of new ZM- s
- Empowering right leadership behaviour to drive business by imparting the right skill set i.e. communication, presentation, objection handling and etc.
- Ensuring new appointment undergoes induction
- Should be willing to travel extensively within the regions
- Tracking performance of the Sales Force, identifying productivity limiting gaps and supporting with corrective actions through training and development.
- Drive Field activation by methods of promotion, incentives, engage reps.
- Maintain and Analyze activation, training and qualification data and derive insights from it for action.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Impact evaluation of Training Post completion of the session
Job Requirements :
- 5+ years of work experience
- Sales/ Sales training experience
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel & Powerpoint
Base Location : Guwahati