Senior Consultant at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:2058 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Regional Manager - Sales - Tools/Manufacturing (12-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- 12-18 years of relevant experience - Channel Sales & End-User (B2B) Sales with at least 4 years as a Regional Manager.
- Execute sales processes on sales calls/territory mapping/key account mapping/coverage etc.
- Plan and execute forecast process
- Lead a team of frontline sales professionals and motivate them to deliver on the sales objectives.
- Construct the Region Business Plan (Annual/Qtr/Month) by markets and product category
- Responsible for collections and DSO per targets.
- Deploy and monitor execution of promotions and other market initiatives aligned to the Sales Strategy of the company
- New Channel Activation program
- Plan and execute product-pull plan through end-user coverage plan
- Strategize to grow the region in terms of sales, revenue, and profitability
- Lead the planning and implementation of initiatives to improve downstream logistics.
- Develop Institutional & new channels of Business.
- Expand the consumer base
- Identify new business opportunities, plan and implement
- Collect information on competitors in the region and plan for counter measures.
- Achieve the "Business Unit- monthly/ quarterly objectives.
- People Development through on-the-job training and personal coaching.
- Resource planning and drive productivity year-on-year.
Generic/Must Have Competencies :
- Initiating Action
- Communication Skills
- Driving for Results
- Building Partnership
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Process Oriented Approach
- Time Management
Other Competencies (preferred) :
- Tactical thinking
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Planning & Organizing
Note : Extensive experience in Mumbai market and currently handling Mumbai region. Candidate should be into people management role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.