Senior Customer Relationship Manager at Talent Integrators
Views:534 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Regional Manager - Sales - Project Distribution - Wire & Cable Business (15-20 yrs)
- Achieving business goals and revenue targets.
- Overseeing daily operations
- Managing budgets and setting performance objectives.
- Recruiting, training, and supporting general managers as well as conducting regular performance appraisals.
- Developing and implementing business, marketing, and advertising plans.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations and negotiating contracts.
- Planning, evaluating, and optimizing operations to be efficient and cost-effective.
- Dealing with escalated customer issues, incident reports
Key Skills :
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager or similar senior sales role
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in Industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM software
Geography to be managed
- EAST ( West Bengal, Sikkim, Assam & NE, Odisha, Jhrakhand, Bihar)
- Product Verticles - Wires & Cable. ( 180 m , Flexible, Communication Cable)
- Management Graduate / Engineering graduate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.