Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:2300 Applications:737 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:169
Regional Manager - Sales - Media (14-15 yrs)
Indicative Job description :
- Regional responsibility for achieving business & sales objectives in B2B Media Space.
- Direct and manage all-important sales and reporting functions in order to achieve optimal results.
- Analyze overall sales force effectiveness and develop solutions that will improve performance and resource utilization.
- Regular Client Engagement
- Coordinate with management peers, cross-functional team members and colleagues to optimize brand and launch strategies.
- Act as a resource in the areas of the sales planning and data interpretation.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of and experience in the industry, sales strategies and tactics, performance management, etc
- Maintain focus in a fast-paced and dynamic environment which includes managing the complexities of business relationships.
Key Responsibilities :
- Achieve market/ client expansion, deeper client engagement, sales and expense management goals.
- Effective Account Management.
- Market/client business, advertising and media & media spend insights.
- Understanding of media research reports.
- Ensure deployment and development of highly effective, skilled, cohesive, and motivated sales management and sales teams.
- Effectively analyze sales and market data to identify opportunities and areas of concern.
- Strategically allocate sales effort and resources based on segment priorities ensuring alignment with the sales teams.
- Effectively coach members of the sales team.
- Conduct regular sales meetings focused on sales progress, competitive issues, opportunities, and training.
- Make periodic presentations to senior management regarding sales trends, market characteristics and resource needs.
- Address performance management issues effectively, engaging HR and the supervisor, etc. as needed.
- Assist in the development of sales goals, training programs, incentive plan design and sales force alignment, among other strategic sales initiatives.
Desired Profile :
- Education - MBA/PGDM,
- Industry exposure - Prior experience of the Media Industry is desired.
- In-depth knowledge of Media Sales & Advertisers across industry verticals
- Around 14-15 years of Sales Management experience, expertise in B2B, Large Account Management,
- Proficient in developing solution-based selling strategies
- Proven track record of leading a successful team
- Experienced in developing new clients and growing business relationships.
- Track record of developing people for higher levels of responsibility is necessary.
- Experience in managing teams of people including cross-functional team management.
- Ability to delegate and get things done through others is a prerequisite.
- Knowledge & experience of Marketing/ Brand Management/ Communication/ Media
- Strategy development, sales force management, sales force expansion, and tactical implementation are necessary.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.